About Your Home Staging Coach:
I realized how important staging was in 2006 when we wanted to sell our St. Paul home and move to Seattle. The market had slowed down so much that homes were sitting for 12-14 months! We needed to sell our house quickly and, of course, wanted to get the most money we could get.
After spending about 60 days and $2000 on paint, supplies, bins to organize, a couple hours of a handyman's time, we priced our home well above what the pre-staged house's appraisal. We accepted an offer 5 weeks on the market and closed a month later...for $22,000 above the pre-staged appraisal!! I was SOLD on staging...and more importantly our house was too!!
About The Flip Flop Girlz
Why the name "The Flip Flop Girlz"?
- To start with, we are always flipping furniture and art work from one room to another or flopping a rug on the floor and pillows on a couch or bed.
- Secondly, we love to wear flip flops to the work site.
- Thirdly, Erica was trained in both Seattle and Spokane on flipping homes. Since she loves helping people, she thought it would be more fun to help coach home owners to FLIP their own homes! She LOVES to see transformations that can be done with just a couple gallons of paint and home staging all the way up to a full remodel.
- Fourth, it's really flippin' fun!
- Lastly, there's a GREAT personal story that goes along with that name! Ask Erica about it when you see her!
The Flip Flop Girlz team is focused on providing home staging services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We know who to call to get the job done right for a variety of services like house cleaners, roofers, painters, carpet cleaners, landscapers, handymen, etc. With a variety of offerings to choose from at multiple price points,
we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and call us with any comments or questions.